Friday, April 13, 2007

I think I might be CrAzY




So, I think I have really lost my mind. I had mentioned a few times that Owen really like drums and I might try to get him a set for his birthday, but when I realized how much they were I quickly changed my mind. Well, this morning Owen and I were driving into downtown when I passed a yard sale sign that I couldn't resist. I did a quick U-turn and headed toward it. Once we got there I glanced over the lot and nothing really caught my eye (except a $250 rug, at a yard sale??). However, Owen quickly found something. He spotted a little drum set, pulled up the stool and started his very own concert. As you can see, he won the battle and we now are the proud owners of a small drum set (luckily it is so small that it is not too loud).

3 comments:

Lori and Robby said...

I was expecting to read that the grandparents gave the drums to Owen. Girl, I think you are crazy!!! :) But call me next time you want to do yard sales. I'm all about it!

The Carrs said...

Lord I think you're crazy too. The only volume on Connor's keyboard is LOUD and it drives me crazy!!

Our Crazy Life said...

I can tell you if Carter had those drums it would take me about 30 seconds to throw them out the second story window! haha