Monday, May 19, 2008

He's baaaack


My men out to lunch.

Owen passed out on the way home with his new pirate garb ( I know he is supposed to be a knight but he says he is a pirate and who is to argue with a 3 year old)

When we got back home we went to the park for a few minutes until dad could meet us for dinner. All I can say is thank goodness that I had a suitcase full of dry clothes.

Owen said "Mommy..I am soakin' wet"

Horray.... The the whole family is so glad that Owen is home. he had a great time in Owensboro and has already asked to go back to Ma and Papa's house (which I tried really hard not to take offense to).

1 comment:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Hooray for photos of your adorable boy! Caroline constantly asks me to go to Mimi and Papa's house. It's just more fun there, I guess! My sister jokes that it's as good as Disney World to the kids.