Saturday, August 08, 2009

WARNING: To much info. ahead

So, I do not have any pictures to share (and my daughter will thank me for that later), but it was a big day (no make that HUGE day) in the Davis household. Madeline pooed on the potty!!!! For any of you who know the nightmare that I went through potty training Owen you will be as elated as I was when this happened. For about a week now Madi has been asking to use the potty and I set her on there about 2-3 times a day but she had never really done anything. Well, today she came up to me and said "Potty...poo" and I went and set her on the pot not really expecting anything but she did it!!!!!

It really takes so little to make me SOOOOOOOOOOO happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is SOOOO awesome :) Yea Maddie, yea Davis, yea, yea Maddie Davis....

Spears