Monday, January 28, 2008

I QUIT

Today is a great day!! I have been having some second thoughts about the PhD program I was in and then an issue with the professor I was working for came up and Greg and I decided that I should just quit. So, this means that I get to stay home full time with the kiddos YEAH!! I am really excited about getting to spend more time with the kids and doing lots of fun things like story time at the library and trips to the zoo. I have plenty of time to decide what I want to be when I grow up. Right now I just get to be MOMMY.

5 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

That's great news! Good for you! Choosing to be a SAHM is the best choice I ever made. You're going to have a great time! Congrats!

Michelle said...

Life is grand at home with kiddos! You sound so happy - that's great!

The Carrs said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you and we'll enjoy getting together with you all more in the future. Hope that everyone's recovered from illness in your house too.

M said...

Congrats and best of luck being a SAHM!

Lori and Robby said...

Now that you quit the program you can do silly things like answering questions on your blog when you get taggged. See my blog for more details. :)

And can I tell you again how excited I am that you are going to be home full time!!!!