Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Photo Shoot





So, great thing about living next door to a photographer...free photo shoots. Madeline had an exhausting morning yesterday as we ventured next door for her photo shoot. Paula took some great shots including the cutest little picture of Madelines feet with our wedding bands on her toes and a naked shot with lots of roses. I can't wait to see the pictures. I am sure that they will be tons better than the ones I take, but non the less here are a few I took of her in the dress she wore yesterday. She is going to take some of Owen and Madeline when Madeline is about 3 months. I can't wait for that.
Madeline went to the Dr. this morning and she is up to 8 lbs. 13 ozs. She a bit of a cold with some yucky congestion but otherwise she is perfect. Owen has had a bit of a cough too, but I think his is more allergy related. He is doing great otherwise. Everyday I am amazed by the new things that he learns. He has been singing a lot lately and thanks to Dora the Explorer he sings the following song
Twinkle Twinkle little star how I wonder what you had for breakfast...
He also makes up words and sings them to tunes that he knows. It is so funny.

3 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

She is precious!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

What a little doll! You know I'm loving that sweet smocked gown!!!

The Amusing Uterus said...

She is so beautiful! And of course Owen is a living doll as well -- gorgeous kids! A girl and a boy are a good set. ;) By the way, I had to laugh when I read the Dora song...this is for you: "Old MacDonald had a farm, oy-ee, oy-ee, oy-ee!"