Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yum-O






So, I hate that Rachel Ray says Yum-O but that is all I can say about the culinary master that is my husband. Today Greg made (yes from scratch) New England Clam Chowder and a loaf of French Bread. Now, I have to admit that I was a little tiny bit worried about how things were going to turn out but it was DELICIOUS. I mean seriously I am not just saying that. Here are a few pics of Chef Greg cooking up some goodness. Oh, a few pics of those little creatures that you all come here to see too.

4 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Yum-O is right, no matter how annoying it sounds! I love love love French bread (must be something about my heritage...). I'm impressed! Madeline is just beautiful!!!

The Carrs said...

We really want to come by and see you all sometime and meet Miss Madeline. Hope to see you all soon!

Lori and Robby said...

I am so impressed with Greg's cooking... Can he give lessons to Robby? :)

Unknown said...

HAHA! Those pictures are great! Why didn't he cook like that for us in the old apartment?

Amber, I have just spent some time looking through your blog, and your pictures and updates are great! Your kids are beautiful. Your family is a blessing to us, and Jami and I are so happy for you guys.