Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Today is THE day

Just wanted to let everyone know that today Baby Sister (since we still don't have a name picked) is making her grand entrance today. Greg and I will be heading over to my Dr at 1:30 for some paperwork then down to labor and delivery for monitoring and prep for my surgery at 4:00. It is really happening today, but I still can't believe it. I think that we can get a wireless connection at the hospital so hopefully we will have pics up really soon. I cannot wait to meet my little girl and for her to meet her big brother. Here is a little pic of Owen not too long after he was born; almost 2 1/2 years ago.

2 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

Yea! I can't wait! I hope everything goes well.

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Happy day! I'll be stalking the blog for some pictures soon! Prayers for you...