Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Bad Mama

So, I have been such a bad mom lately. I know that you all really want to see pics of Owen. But, to be honest I haven't even taken any since Halloween. I know, I know....I will get better some day. Since I don't have any new pics you will have to live with an update on the fam. Owen is doing great. It seems everyday there is something new that he says to does that just cracks me up. As for the baby, she is doing great. We still don't have a name picked out but hopefully we have a little more time to figure it out. So far my surgery is scheduled for December 26th, but I am still hoping that this gets moved up some. I have a Dr. appt today and will know a little bit more after that. I am at the stage where I am going to the Dr. once a week and I am sure that if they have to hear me complain even on 10th of what Greg does then they will certianly schedule it sooner :) I promise to take some new pics of my sweet boy and post them soon and hopefully there will be pics of a sweet baby girl soon too.

4 comments:

Lori and Robby said...

Hope they decide to move up your surgery -- I can't wait until the 26th to see sweet Baby Girl!

The Carrs said...

I can't imagine that you are busy or anyting. With your school work, keeping up with a 2 year old while getting ready for baby #2 and Christmas! I hope it goes well for you and that's it's earlier too. We need to get together with Owen, Cohen, and Connor before you have that little girl!

Our Crazy Life said...

Believe me, I know what you're going through! Those last few weeks are miserable. Can't wait to see the first pics of baby #2!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Praying that these last few weeks (days, hopefully!) will go smoothly for you and Greg and Owen! Can't wait for that little girl to get here!