Thursday, December 06, 2007

Careful what you wish for

So, my little girl is teaching me a lesson alreaady. Today at my Dr. appt. they tried AGAIN for the third time to get a reading of my blood platelets but it still didn't really work. This means that my blood isn't clotting right and there are problems that can occur with surgery. Now, I had this problem with Owen too and everything turned out just fine so I am not too worried. What it does mean is that in the next week there will be a little baby girl Davis. I am REALLY excited and REALLY freaked out at the same time. I am supposed to hear from my Dr. today about what the next steps are. It looks like I am going to have to get some steroid shots and once they get in my system they will do an amnio to be sure that her lungs are fully developed and then on to surgery. So, I think my next post will be pictures of baby girl and her big brother.

5 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Wow! How exciting!!! Good luck... Prayers for you... Em

Our Crazy Life said...

We will keep you in our prayers and stay tuned for pics of that sweet baby girl!

The Carrs said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of her.

Michelle said...

Woo hoo! We'll be saying prayers!

Lori and Robby said...

I am still on-call if you need me. We'd love to have Owen when it is time for his sister to arrive!